From the #1 Silicone Brand, All Purpose Silicone 1 sealant is a 100% silicone and 100% weatherproof sealant ideal for areas that could be exposed to weather. These areas include windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, basements, attics and around wires and pipes. Its same-day rain-ready formula is extremely flexible with strong adhesion and resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth with 7-year mold-free product protection. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics & woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 12 hours before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
All Purpose Silicone 1 sealant is compliant for incidental food contact under FDA 21 CFR177.2600 “Rubber articles intended for repeated use.”
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here
. Then select your language and country to download a copy.