From the #1 Silicone Brand, All Purpose Silicone 1 sealant is a 100% silicone and 100% weatherproof sealant ideal for areas that could be exposed to weather. These areas include windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, basements, attics and around wires and pipes. Its same-day rain-ready formula is extremely flexible with strong adhesion and resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth with 7-year mold-free product protection. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics & woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 12 hours before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
All Purpose Silicone 1 sealant is compliant for incidental food contact under FDA 21 CFR177.2600 “Rubber articles intended for repeated use.”