Painter’s Pro siliconized acrylic latex caulk is an advanced grade caulk ideal for decorative paint projects. It is paint-friendly and low in odor. It guns out effortlessly, tools smoothly and cleans-up easily with soap and water. This caulk resists cracking and offers dependable adhesion and flexibility for interior and exterior projects. Fully cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth, creating durable seals that are resilient and tough for long-lasting professional results.
Adheres To: Common building materials includingmost woods, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass, and painted surfaces.
Paint-Friendly: Formulation offers reduced dirt pick-up. When painted over, caulk will not cause cracking or fading for most paint. Compatible with most latex and oil based paints.
Mold Resistant: Cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of caulk is required however, as soap and other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth.
Limited 50 Year Durability Guarantee: Manufacturer warrants that this product, when handled and used as directed, will meet the above specifications for fifty years. If not satisfied, return proof of purchase for refund. This is the sole and exclusive remedy and Manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages in excess of the purchase price.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.