Painter’s siliconized acrylic latex caulk is an all-purpose paintable caulk formulated forinterior and exterior paint preparation. Painter’s caulk is low in odor, guns out effortlessly, tools smoothly and cleans-up easily with soap and water. It resists cracking and offers good durability and flexibility. Fully cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth. Painter’s caulk creates a seal that remains secure and long lasting for professional results.
Paint-Friendly: Formulation offers reduced dirt pick-up and resistance to cracking. Compatible with most latex and oil based paints.
Mold Resistant: Cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of caulk is required however, as soap and other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth.
Limited 40 Year Durability Guarantee: Manufacturer warrants that this product, when handled and used as directed, will meet the above specifications for forty years. If not satisfied, return proof of purchase for refund. This is the sole and exclusive remedy and Manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages in excess of the purchase price.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.