Point & Seal 100% silicone sealant Window & Door caulk has precision flow control to provide a dependable gun less solution for first-time users and pros looking to achieve an excellent, long lasting seal around windows and doors without the hassle of squeeze tubes or caulk guns. Delivering on “No Mess, No Stress”, Point & Seal sealants feature a pre-cut nozzle, light touch trigger and advanced pressurized delivery system that can turn first-time users into experts, producing quality results, project after project. Simply put, precision flow control eliminates bead surges, hand fatigue and the frustration that often accompanies squeeze tubes, caulk guns and other gun less systems.
Typical Uses: Windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes, and other attic/basement applications
Adheres To: Most wood, metal, vinyl siding, masonry, brick, concrete, drywall/plaster, glass and plastic
30-Minute Water-Ready: Exposure to water possible in as little as 30 minutes with bead size max 3/16", temperature minimum 65°F, and humidity minimum 50%. Otherwise, the caulk should not be exposed to water for 8 hours. Do not touch or clean caulk for 24 hours.
For additional information, including specific terms of the Limited Lifetime Guarantee, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, and moisture from surface to be sealed.
- Remove cap, press nozzle to start flow of sealant and apply into gap or joint and smooth (if desired).
- Allow at least 30 minutes before exposing caulk to water.
- When finished, create a plug by allowing a bit of excess material to extend beyond the nozzle.
- Replace cap for storage. For reuse, pull the plug from the nozzle tip.
TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A/ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements.