Quick Dry siliconized acrylic caulk is an easy-to-apply, 20-minute paint-ready caulk with enhanced flexibility. Excellent for a wide range of decorative interior projects, the caulk will not cause paint to crack, fade or change sheen. It is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew when fully cured.
Adheres to: Most wood, metal, drywall plaster, masonry, glass, tile, and some plastics
Typical uses: Paintable sealing projects including molding, cabinets, trim, baseboards walls, doors, and windows
Resist mold: Fully cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of sealant is required however, as soap and other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth.
20 Minute Paint-Ready: Sealant can be painted or exposed to water in as little as 20 minutes with bead size max 3/16", temperature min 65°F & humidity min 50%. Otherwise, sealant should not be painted for 3 hours or exposed to water for 8 hours. Do not touch for 24 hours, unless applying paint. Apply paint with reduced applicator pressure to avoid disturbing the sealant. Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
For additional information, including specific terms of the Limited Warranty, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM Spec C-834, Type OP, Grade -18°C requirements.