Silicone 1 All Purpose silicone sealant is a 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant. Formulatedfor a wide range of projects that may be exposed to harsh weather from the attic to the basement. Permanently flexible, it stretches and moves with the house and will never break down due to ultraviolet rays or freezing temperatures. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
Typical uses: Windows, doors, siding, trim, molding, baseboards, vents, around wires/pipes, and other attic/basement applications
Adheres to: Common building materials including most metals and woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, porcelain, ceramic tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass, and painted surfaces.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 12 hours before exposing sealant to water.
TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A/ ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, G, A & O test requirements.
GE Silicone I All Purpose 100* Silicone is complaint for incidental food contact under FDA 21 CFR177.2600 "Rubber articles intended for repeated use."