Silicone 1 Tub & Tile sealant is 100% Silicone and 100% waterproof sealant and is resistant to unsightly stain causing mold and mildew growth. Formulated for sealing around sinks, tubs, showers, fixtures, countertops, backsplashes and plumbing projects. Easy to apply with excellent adhesion, it remains permanently flexible and will never crack, shrink, break down or wash away. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
Typical Uses: Showers, tubs, sinks, tile, countertops, and fixtures
Adheres To: Common kitchen and bath materials including most metals, plastics and woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic and porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, formica, fiberglass, aluminum, and painted surfaces
Resists Mold: Cured sealant is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of the cured sealant is required however, as soap or other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth. Do not touch for 24 hours.
For additional information, including specific terms of the Limited Lifetime Guarantee, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 12 hours before exposing sealant to water.
TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A/ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, G, A & O test requirements.