Silicone 2+ Concrete sealant is 100% Silicone, 100% waterproof and 100% weatherproof, making it an excellent candidate for both vertical and horizontal applications on concrete, mortar and stone. It applies to wet or dry surfaces, can be exposed to rain in as little as 30 minutes and cures in 24 hours. It is permanently flexible and will not shrink or crack when subject to ultraviolet rays or freezing temperatures. Adhere to porous materials such as brick. Guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
Typical Uses: Sidewalks, driveways, patios, masonry, steps, foundations (above ground), and tuck/repointing masonry
30-minute rain-ready: Exposure to water possible in as little as 30 minutes with bead size maximum of 3/16", temperature minimum 65° F, and humidity minimum 50 percent. Otherwise, the sealant should not be exposed to water for eight hours. Do not touch or clean sealant for 24 hours.
For additional information, including specific terms of the Limited Lifetime Guarantee, see product label.
Adheres To: Most concrete, granite, brick, slate, ceramic tile, asphalt and wood.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A/ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements.