GE-branded Ultra Seal Siliconized Acrylic Latex is an all-purpose paintable caulk ideal for decorative paint projects where water and moisture may be present. This caulk is paint-friendly and low in odor. It guns out effortlessly, tools smoothly, and cleans-up easily with soap and water. This formulation resists cracking and offers dependable adhesion and flexibility. Fully cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth and is a great choice for professional results.
Adheres To: Common kitchen and bath materials including most metals, plastics and woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, formica, fiberglass, aluminum, and painted surfaces.
Paint-Friendly: Formulation offers reduced dirt pick-up and resistance to cracking. Compatible with most latex and oil based paints.
Mold Resistant: Cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of caulk is required however, as soap and other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth.
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.