From the #1 Silicone Brand, Metal Silicone 2 sealant is a high-performance, 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant ideal for repairing and sealing sheds, siding, gutters, recreational vehicles, roofs and vents. This 30-minute rain-ready formula is metallic gray in color and offers excellent adhesion and permanent flexibility with 10-year mold-free product protection to help resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: most metals, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, composites, brick, stone, stucco, concrete, cement, masonry, cement board, most woods, glass, ceramic & porcelain tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets Fed Spec ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A