Paintable Silicone Supreme Kitchen & Bath sealant is a premium, 100% waterproof sealant with a hybrid formula that combines the outstanding waterproof performance you would expect from a silicone sealant with the ease of use and paintability of an acrylic latex. This formula provides a reliable seal in areas that are prone to moisture and require painting. It offers permanent flexibility with long-lasting durability that can withstand scrubbing and has 10-year mold-free product protection that helps resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics & woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C, TT-S-001543A