All Weather Pro sealant is an advanced grade siliconized acrylic latex sealant that offers strong adhesion and flexibility to withstand severe weather conditions. Ideal for both outdoor and indoor paint projects, this sealant can span up to 2-inch gaps with a 25% expansion and recovery while maintaining excellent adhesion.
Adheres to: common building materials including most metals, woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, porcelain, ceramic tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass and painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25 Use NT, G, A, M & O test and Federal Spec TT-S-00230C,
Type II, Class A test requirements. Exceeds ASTM C-834 -18°C test requirements.