Supreme Stretch Siliconized Acrylic sealant is a premium quality sealant with extreme flexibility for large and small gaps that may expand and contract. Formulated with excellent adhesion, the sealant can span up to 2-inch gaps and elongates up to 800% in length It is tough, durable and resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew when fully cured.
Typical Uses: Paintable sealing projects including crown molding, cabinets, trim, baseboards walls, doors, and windows
Adheres to: Most wood, metal, drywall plaster, masonry, and some plastics
Resists Mold: Fully cured sealant is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of sealant is required however, as soap and other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth.
Paint-Friendly: When painted over, sealant will not cause cracking, fading or sheen change for most paint.
For additional information, including specific terms of the Limited Warranty, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 35, Use NT, G, A, M & O test and Federal Spec TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A requirements. Exceeds ASTM C834 (-18°C) test requirements.