Max Shield Painter’s sealant is a premium, advanced polymer acrylic latex sealant that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor paint projects. This sealant has strong adhesion with exceptional flexibility and is able to stretch over 600%. Formulated with Tri-Shield Protection, this sealant is 100% waterproof, offers excellent adhesion and flexibility and lifetime mold-free product protection.
Adheres to: common building materials including most woods, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass and painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25 Use NT, G, A, M & O test and Federal Spec TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A requirements. Exceeds C834, Type-OP, NS Grade -18°C test requirements.