Painter’s Pro caulk is an advanced grade siliconized acrylic latex caulk ideal for decorative and indoor paint projects. This caulk offers strong adhesion and flexibility.
Adheres to: common building materials including most woods, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass and painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.