From the #1 Silicone Brand, Concrete Silicone 2 sealant is a high-performance, 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant ideal for concrete, mortar and stone projects. This 30-minute rain-ready formula is light gray in color and offers permanent flexibility and excellent durability with 10-year mold-free product protection to help resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee.
Adheres to: brick, stone, stucco, masonry, asphalt, concrete, cement, most metals & woods, aluminum, composites, cement board, glass, ceramic & porcelain tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass & painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets Fed Spec ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here
. Then select your language and country to download a copy.