Ultra Seal caulk is an all-purpose paintable siliconized acrylic latex caulk ideal for paint projects where water and moisture may be present.
Adheres to: common kitchen and bath materials including most metals, plastics, woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum and painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.